Friday, October 13, 2017

The Last Jedi's trailer is almost definitely misleading you

The Independent UK newspaper has an article titled "Star Wars 8: The Last Jedi's trailer is almost definitely misleading you" and subtitled 'This is not going to go the way you think'

This was exactly my feeling after watching the trailer: "Whatever may seem like a spoiler, may actually be mere illusion." 


Some things the Independent claims are misleading:

  • Kylo Ren will not kill his mother Leia
  • The scene where Kylo Ren is reaching out his hand to Rey when she says "I need someone to show me my place in all this" are two separate scenes. 
  • When Snoke says "When I found you, I saw raw, untamed power. And beyond that, something truly special" we don't know whether he's talking to Kylo Ren or Rey
You can read the full article at Star Wars 8: The Last Jedi's trailer is almost definitely misleading you.

Everything You Missed In The Last Jedi Trailer:

No comments:

Post a Comment

One reason to avoid CreateSpace's Expanded Distribution

When you publish your book on CreateSpace, you have the option to choose up to five distribution channels versus just using Amazon. &quo...